*Please note that additional signatures are required at your initial visit, consisting of a Recommendation for Examination by a Physician, an Arbitration Agreement and an Informed Consent Form.
8027 Leesburg Pike Suite 304 (within Skyline Wellness)
Vienna, VA 22182
We are conveniently located across from Tysons Corner Center, at the intersection of Leesburg Pike/Rt.7 and Old Gallows Road, adjacent to Fairfax Square and in the same building as Nordstrom Rack/BJ’s Brewhouse. It is approximately 2 miles from Rt.66, exit 66 towards Tysons Corner (Rt.7/Leesburg Pike).
- Please eat at least 30 minutes prior to your appointment time and avoid large meals before and after treatment
- Do not consume alcoholic beverages or engage in sexual activity before or after the treatment.
- Avoid exercising 2-3 hours before and after the treatment
- Wear loose comfortable clothing
- Try not to brush your tongue the morning of your appointment; its coat is very important as a diagnostic tool
- Bring a list of current medications, herbs and supplements that you take on a regular basis
- Be prepared to relax and focus on your breath during the treatment
- Be aware of any changes you encounter physically, mentally or emotionally throughout the week following your treatment
We ask that you provide 24 hours notice for cancellation of an appointment. Failure to do so may result in a $70.00 fee for case review as well as acupuncture treatments. You will not be able to make future appointments through the online scheduling system if your balance has not been paid. The only exceptions are a visit to the emergency room, inclement weather and death of a loved one. We value your time at each visit and will be happy to assist you in rescheduling. In most situations, acupuncture can help relieve symptoms if you are feeling under the weather. We encourage you to utilize our services before calling to cancel your appointment.